Weddings are shot by a team of two photographers, and one assistant. –
Prices start at $2,500, and can vary, depending upon the needs of the Bride and Groom. Final price will be negotiated, and bound by signed contract before any pre-production is started.
- We shoot the preperation of both Bridal parties.
- Primary Shoots the entire Wedding, focusing on the Bride.
- Secondary Shoots the entire Wedding, focusing on the Groom.
- If there are more photographers, it is because we are shooting special coverage.
We will provide to the Bride these items. Other items can be negotiated.-
- One DVD with all the finished images.
- One 20 page book
- Two 8×10 prints
- All images will be provided online for people to see, and purchase additional copies of the images.
- Additional products can be purchased online at competitive prices. i.e., Shirts, Sweatshirts, cups, cards and many other options.
Travel and location Costs.
- Local San Diego Area – $100
- Greater San Diego County – $250 per day.
- Outside San Diego County – $250 per day plus acceptable accomodations.
Long distances may also require air fair, and accommodations for the duration of the shoot, for myself and my assistant.
Jack Foster Mancilla – LensLord™ – Home –